I know this post is a little bit late… but anyway here’s a quick run through of what 2011 did to my life —
- had my braces :B
|Heaven knows how much I worked hard for these projects. 🙂|
- bought LCD tv, subscribed to cable, and configured a wifi router at home… (which meant I had been online the most this year :o)
- claimed my passport!
|Me and my sis @ iMAX Theatre in SM Mall of Asia|
- saw Harry Potter 7 part 2 in 3D! (It was my first time to watch in iMax)
|Brandon Boyd rocked my world!|
- watched Incubus perform LIVE at the Smart Araneta Coliseum
- went to Manila Ocean Park (for the first time xD) and saw those sea lions perform
- big bro flew to HK for work
- joined a choir, sang in front of an audience after a looong time
- celebrated second anniversary of Dong Bang Island! Wohoo!
- had my first kpop Christmas party
Looking through my list, it had been actually a very fruitful year! I’ve had several first-time experiences and accomplished personal and career goals.
I have done a bucket list for my goals for this year, and maintaining this blog is one of them. 😉 I am claiming that 2012 will be a great one for me.
Happy new year everyone!